Handbag from Louis Vuitton brand is no stranger to fashion lover, right? Whether you have the economic wealth to possess a bag or not, motifs, or pictures of Louis Vuitton bags are flooded in the mass media. However, have you ever wondered when and how this brand was born? And how many stores does this brand have in the world? In this article, we will give you more information about this famous fashion brand!
1. According to Forbes’ list of the top 100 brands in the world, Louis Vuitton (LV) is at the top of the luxury industry, outperforming Chanel, Gucci, Prada and countless other famous fashion houses. For girls who are crazy about brands, being able to own handbags, costumes, shoes, wallets … from this luxury brand is always a dream.
2. Louis Vuitton or LV is the most famous French luxury fashion brand in the world, dating back more than 165 years since 1854. LV was founded by Louis Vuitton and maintained led by generations of the Vuitton family.
3. In the beginning, the brand only specialized in leather products: suitcases, bags and travel-related accessories.
4. Few people know the full name of the Louis Vuitton brand is Louis Vuitton Malletier.
All Louis Vuitton products stand out with LV monograms and branded four-lobe flowers on premium leather or canvas.
5. Louis Vuitton bags are waterproof and fireproof. This is one of the reasons why they are so expensive.
6. Louis Vuitton’s most expensive handbag ever sold for $ 133,400.
These 6 facts above are just a jew things you may know or not know of this brand name. Hope you have wonderful time!