Louis Vuitton Handbags are one of the expensive brand accessories loved by fashionistas. However, with sophisticated counterfeiting technology, you need to know how to distinguish Authentic Louis Vuitton bags to make sure that the money you spend is worthy of receiving genuine products and avoid falling into the “money loss – gill disability ”. So, we will show you a few ways to distinguish authentic Louis Vuitton bags with the most detailed and standard that you should apply before deciding to buy!
1. Check the origin of Louis Vuitton bags
The famous Louis Vuitton brand was established and developed in France, but in the past 25 years, Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy Group has opened more production addresses in other countries, such as USA, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain. So, not only the products that say “Made in France” are genuine Louis Vuitton handbags because they are also manufactured in the country as mentioned above.
2. Check the logo printed on the Louis Vuitton handbags
Because high-end products are very expensive, the quality and color of the products are exclusive, hard to fake. So next take a look at the logo printed on the product:
– The first is about color: the LV logo of the genuine bag will be a medium-light yellow color, not too dark or too light, with a luxurious, durable ink color that does not smudge the outside.
– Next is the position of the LV logo: with the authentic handbag, LV logo always located in the middle of the bag, without any difference or up and down or background (except for bags with vintage designs).
– With poor quality counterfeit products, the logo will not be printed carefully and meticulously, the logo is often not symmetrical, the size is unusual and color will be uneven looking closely.
* However, with the product Ellipse Louis Vuitton handbag is an exception because it is sewn horizontally or vertically so you will notice that there are 2 different logo sides.
3. Check carefully each stitch on the Louis Vuitton bag
– To check the stitches on the bag, you should watch in person or if you buy online, ask the seller to take a lot of photos with the most angular and clearest lines stitched from there to compare whether it is a genuine Louis Vuitton bag or not.
– If you see sloppy, uneven seams, it is 100% fake. Because the seam of genuine luxury brand bags is extremely meticulous, there is never even the slightest error, the stitches are evenly aligned with no redundancy, all look perfect.
– One way to distinguish a genuine Louis Vuitton bag from stitching is by sewing the SPI (the number of stitches in 1 inch of stitch/stitch density). Louis Vuitton handbags will have a higher SPI than counterfeit bags for higher quality and reliability.
– In the leather garment factory of Louis Vuitton, there is a team of staff who only count stitches on the strap, so when detecting that an item lacks a nose, it will be destroyed immediately and do not let the defective product slip out.
4. Check the uniformity of the lines printed on
Authentic standard Louis Vuitton handbags always have clear, uniform and balanced lines printed on the bag. So let’s look closely at the whole picture. If they don’t match, the chances of counterfeiting are very high.
5. Check the upside-down LV logo behind the bag
Not all but most Louis Vuitton handbags have an upside-down LV logo on the back of the bag, usually in one-piece designs with no seams. Representatives must include Speedy, Keepalls and Papillons.
6. Check product lining
Another way to distinguish authentic Louis Vuitton handbags is the inner lining. Genuine handbags will be woven with suede or canvas material that is very durable and beautiful, so be sure to check the product information on its website to compare with the product you will buy.
7. Check out the zipper of real Louis Vuitton bags
Every tiny detail of expensive designer handbags has always been meticulously crafted and exclusive. With the standard authentic Louis Vuitton handbag, you will see the LV logo stamped lock, the zipper part is only designed with gold or copper-gold metal, the touch feels heavy and cool. Zipping is also very easy and smooth from the very first use.
So to distinguish the genuine Louis Vuitton bag the best, do not ignore these small details, try the zipper several times to see its reliability.
9. Check the font information on the bag
In the information of the bag, you can also notice to see if it is a real product or not. Typefaces like “o, e, a” are very rounded, not oval in shape.
The letters “d” and “L” are slightly higher than the letters “E” and “B”. The U has no underlining and the aperture index for this piece of information is 13×8 (13 horizontal and 8 vertical).
10. Check data code on Louis Vuitton handbags
Each genuine Louis Vuitton handbag contains a data code and a serial number, never a model number. Real Louis Vuitton products always have a 6-digit serial letter or date of manufacture
From left to right will be 2 alphanumeric characters and the last 4 digits are numbers. And follow the rule as follows:
✓ 3rd character can only be 0 or 1
✓ 4th can only be 8, 9 or 0
✓ 5th and 6th character can be numbered 0-9
✓ For its products with multiple colors, it must end with the number 3, 4 or 5 and without exception. So if you see that Louis Vuitton bags from 2007 fall to this standard, you need to reconsider.
The above article is our sharing about how to distinguish the best Louis Vuitton Authentic from Fake handbags, we hope it will help the customer will have more experience to buy a genuine LV bag. Be a smart shopper!